Patch : Un hotfix est déployé ce matin pour » call of duty modern warfare 3 » pas mal de « nerf « , un peu de rééquilibrage et correction d’un bug exploit au programme :
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Update History (All Platforms included)
- TU1: Enabled Theater, Vault, Private Match options, Elite and Facebook functionality for Launch Day. TU2: Fix for YouTube video upload on SD TVs. Matchmaking Improvements.
- TU3: Theater Improvements (Fix to FF and RW in Theater), LAG improvements, Improvements to Hot Fix system.
- TU4: Change to address hitching and lag in gameplay.
- TU5: Further improvements for hitching and addressing lag in gameplay.
- TU6: Additional improvements to address lag. Fix for Melee Jump. Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags). Improve Host Migration logic. Prevent stat loss when player loses connection from server (internet pull / drop).
Hot Fix Updates (Released):
- No Recoil glitch
- Infinite Laptop killstreak glitch (Stealth Bomber Glitch)
- Map Exploits (Getting into trucks, under maps) Fix
- Prevent Slow-mo and Super Fast lobbies
Hot Fix Updates (Releasing Today 12/12/11):
- Fire rate normalization for Assault Rifles with undermounts
- FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Akimbo FMG9 Re-balancing (Nerf)
- Type95 Re-balancing (Nerf) – Reduce hipspread.
- Fix for ACR with Red Dot / Shotgun
- Fix Type 95 bug related to dropping it.
- Fix map exploits on Dome
Re-balancing and Updates currently in Development and/or Discussion:
- Updates to the Spawn system
- Further “lag compensation” or “host advantage / disadvantage” updates plus ability for on-going hot fixes based on feedback.
- Fix for Shotgun’s with Extended Mags (Prevents them from shooting more pellets than intended)
- Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.
- Options to allow System Link players to ‘unlock all’ for competitive play in System Link only.
Source : Callofduty.com